Skip to main content Create a job ad with us Create a job ad with us

Choose who you are?


What happens if I have a dispute with my carer?

Ultimately the relationship between the client and the carer is a working relationship. If the relationship is not working then our advice is for you to replace a carer with another care worker.

If the dispute is of a serious nature, for example, a criminal act, then you must report it at once to the police and Curam. We will investigate immediately.

We take all reports of unacceptable behaviour by carers extremely seriously. If we receive a formal complaint against a carer from a client we will immediately inform his other clients and reserve the right to either prevent the care worker from acquiring new clients or in cases of a serious nature remove them from the platform immediately.