We speak your language
Care is all about understanding your needs. With Curam, you can search for carers who speak your preferred language.
Communicating clearly with your carer is essential. A carer who can fully understand your needs can provide better support.
If English is not the first language in your home, you should consider a bilingual carer.
Our carer speak range of languages and it is list keep growing includes below list among many others
How can a bilingual carer help?
We believe that everyone should be able to live life on their own terms.
Language should not be a barrier in getting the help you need. Our bilingual carers can help you live independently in a number of ways:
- Provide companionship and security
- Improved dietary health with your favourite meals
- Assistance with mobility within the home (climbing stairs, getting into bed)
- Bathroom assistance
- Help with medication and medical equipment
- Support with domestic tasks and chores
- Aid with visiting friends and family
- Accompany you to cultural events