Skip to main content Tell us your care requirements Tell us your care requirements

Choose who you are?


What should I do if I feel ill or have coronavirus symptoms?

If you or someone in your household has symptoms of coronavirus you must self-isolate immediately and book a test.  

You can do this by doing the following: 

If you need to speak to a doctor and it is not an emergency, call the NHS helpline on 111. In an emergency always call 999 and inform the call handler if you have symptoms of Covid-19. 

You must keep your clients updated and, if necessary, they may need to arrange alternative care.