Skip to main content Tell us your care requirements Tell us your care requirements

Choose who you are?


How do I get a DBS check?

If you do not yet have a DBS, as a self-employed carer, you can apply for an Enhanced DBS via the National Association of Care and Support Workers (NACAS). 

NACAS Members get a discount on Enhanced DBS checks. Click here to find out more and apply for an enhanced DBS check. 

Curam carers also get a discount on NACAS membership, to which there are other benefits. Click here to apply.